Tel: 503-330-7400
Sign up | Login

About Us

Our team is consistently in the top 1% of Portland Metro area Real Estate Brokers in sales volume year after year.

90% of our business is referral and repeat clients. The other 10% come from open houses and advertising.

Our team listings to buyers ratio is usually about 50/50.

GRI & Certified Relocation Professional, Certified Residential Investment Specialist (C.R.I.S), and Continuing Ed/Trade Courses to remain current on changing laws and requirements.

Listings Days on Market – Each home and area are different but we have sold homes in less than 30 days and others in less than 5 hours on the market.

Buyer Representation – Years of knowledge help us troubleshoot homes before and during the home buying process.

We have a team of licensed brokers that all work together to give our clients the quality and attention to detail needed for every real estate transaction. Beth is always hands on with all transactions in addition to having our team to help with paperwork, advertising, technology and communication – with our team there is always someone available to show your home or show you a home.

We work with buyers and sellers whether they are first time home buyers, up-sizing, down-sizing, or transitioning into retirement. We also have extensive experience working with luxury homes, estate liquidation, divorce, investors, builders, corporate and personal relation, 2nd homes, short sales, 1031 exchange, lots and land, – all real property transactions.

We focus on Selling and Marketing YOUR Home, it’s about you, not us!


Quick Home Search

Mortgage Calculator